36mm 6 Buttons 7degree, Insert Rock Button Bit
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $3|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||One in PE Bag, 2PCS in a Plastic Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 36-6-7
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Model No.: Tapered Button Bit
- Application: Mine Drilling, Coal Mining, Quarrying
- Package: Plastic Box
- Delivery Time: Within 20 Days Afer Receiving Your Full Payment
- Taper Angle: 7, 11, 12 Degree
- Trademark: PLK
- Origin: China
- Type: Rock Drill Bit
- Usage: Mining Drill Bit
- Processing Type: Forging
- Size: 32mm34mm36mm38mm40mm
- Payment: LC or Tt
- Shank Hex: 19mm.22mm.25mm
- Button Material: Yk05
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 84314999
1. Product Name: Tungsten carbide drill bits
TypesTapered chisel bits, Tapered cross bits, Tapered button bits
2. Application: Tapered drill bits are used in granite and marble quarry, gold mine, railway, tunnel, etc. For drilling
3. Feature: Tapered drill bits connect tapered drill steel of rock drill for drilling holes
4. Material: High quality carbide and high quality steel
5. MOQ: No requirement for testing and trial order
6. Usage: Button bits has higher technology, much longer primary grinding time and higher drilling efficiency while comparing with taper chisel bits and taper cross bits, so that the button bit is popular among the users.
According to the tungsten carbide insert, button bits can be divided into the types of hemispherical button, conical button and parabolic button, etc.
Button bits with hemispherical button is for high bearing capacity and abrasive resistance while conical button and parabolic button are for high drilling speed and low abrasive resistance.
When drilling, adjust the parameters of impulse and rotary with the standards of no jamming, high drilling speed and no bend of tapered drill rods.
Check the rock drill bits after each drilling. If the buttons are seriously worn, replace the button bits timely to ensure the drilling speed. If it's possible, grind the button bit for reusing. Replace the button bits once the taper worn, otherwise the buttons would be seriously abraded and even jammed.
We can design and manufature according to your requirment of diameter, number air holes and carbide button shape.
The information you may like to know before order:
1. Method of payment: T/T(Telegraphic Transfer)or Western Union or L/C at sight.
2. Handing time for an order: Based on order quantity, normally it takes 25 days for production. Only 2 or 3 days if we have stock on your request size.
3. Shipping way: Sample order, we suggest courier express like DHL/UPS/TNT by air. Bulk order we suggest by sea or by air.
4. Quality control: We have our own experienced QC, there will be strict inspection and testing for every order before shipping out.
1. Raw material-2. Making bits body-3. Making bit face-4. Heat treatment-5package.
Our factory has been specialized in manufacturing drilling tools and spare since 2000.
We have advanced technology and equipment.
Our technician has more that 10 years professtional working experience.
Rock drilling tools are exported throughout the word. Main market: Norway. Turkey. Canada. Australia. Brazil. Iron. India. UAE
We have professional technicians, advanced machine, responsible sales team
No.x Button dia
|mm||in||Front||Gauge||Angle x Dia|
|32||1 1/4||1x7||3x8||7°x 22mm||QZ432-722|
|36||1 3/8||1x8||3x8||7°x 22mm||QZ436-722|
|38||1 1/2||1x8||3x9||7°x 22mm||QZ438-722|
|40||1 9/16||1x9||3x9||7°x 22mm||QZ440-722|
|40||1 9/16||2x8||4x9||7°x 22mm||QZ640-722|
|40||1 9/16||2x8||4x9||7°x 24mm||QZ640-724|
|41||1 5/8||1x9||3x9||7°x 22mm||QZ441-722|
|42||1 5/8||1x9||3x9||7°x 22mm||QZ442722|
|42||1 5/8||2x9||4x9||7°x 22mm||QZ642-722|
|42||1 5/8||2x9||4x9||7°x 24mm||QZ642-724|
|43||1 11/16||1x9||4x9||7°x 22mm||QZ443722|
|44||1 3/4||1x9||4x9||7°x 22mm||QZ444-722|
|45||1 3/4||2x9||4x9||7°x 22mm||QZ645-722|
|45||1 3/4||2x9||5x9||7°x 22mm||QZ745-722|
|45||1 3/4||2x9||5x9||7°x 24mm||QZ745-724|
|48||1 7/8||2x9||5x10||7°x 22mm||QZ748-722|
|48||1 7/8||2x9||5x10||7°x 24mm||QZ748-724|
|48||1 7/8||3x9||6x10||7°x 22mm||QZ948-722|
|57||2 1/4||2x10||5x10||7°x 22mm||QZ757-722|
|57||2 1/4||2x10||5x10||7°x 24mm||QZ757-724|
|57||2 1/4||3x10||6x10||7°x 22mm||QZ957-722|